Thursday, June 11, 2009

Second Post of the Day

Yep, some days just require more than one blog post. This is one of those days !
I just got back from eating dinner with William before
he went to the church to help with packing all the big stuff
they are taking to Guatemala.
AND it's worth telling y'all all about it ---
We ate a Hot Dog Combo at Sam's.
If you've never had this DE-lightful culinary
concoction,
go at your earliest opportunity --
run, don't walk
it will sooooo be worth it !!
Now, I'm a fan of the hot dog.
BUT, not just any dog.
I try to eat only the dogs that have been
blessed by the Rabbi.
No, I'm not kidding.
You thought I was kidding??
Oy vey!!
That does mean I'm rather limited when it comes to
hotdog brands -- it's either Nathan's or Hebrew National
and I much prefer Nathan's, which is exactly the brand SAM'S
serves.
Now, when you get your Hot Dog Combo at SAM'S, you will get
a 32 oz. cup to be filled with a delightful beverage of your choice
and a juicy Nathan's dog in a fragrant and fluffy bun.
At the condiment bar, you may add mustard, mayo, ketchup,
relish, onions, and there are cute little packages
of sauerkraut --- Frank's sauerkraut to be exact.
Now,
I don't know this Frank, but the man makes a mean
sauerkraut --- even better than my German grandmother.
You MUST try the kraut.
You will not be sorry.
AND are you ready for this ---
the total of this sumptuous feast for two
$3. 48 !!
Total !!
Yum !!
Give it a try sometime,
Grins,
Gwynie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment