Tuesday, August 18, 2009

37th Anniversary



Today is our 37th wedding anniversary!

For dinner tonight, I made Greek pizza, from scratch,
in honor of the many pizzas (out of a box) that
William and I consumed during our dating years.

It turned out pretty great. I'll post the pictures and recipe
tomorrow.

After dinner, we were looking at our wedding pictures and
I decided I had to post at least a couple of the "less goofy" ones.
These were actually taken by a professional photographer....
Yikes! As I recall -- he might
have been a wee might tipsy.

Well, crummy pictures aside -- we have been so very blessed!
We realize it is only by the grace of God and his mercy that
we can say we are more in love today, with each other AND
with Him, than ever before. We give Him all the glory and
praise for everything He has given.

Gwynie Pie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment