Friday, August 7, 2009

Tired ! But not too tired for Chokit.....

I'll get back to "normal" posting very soon....I'm missing it much.
Until then ....
Here's a little cute for you.....
That brown gooey??? Never fear ---- it's chocolate.
Lily Kate was sooooo exhausted --
she was literally in mid-bite of a Reese's when
sleep overtook her
and
she dropped like a rock
right where she stood.

Look at her little toes -- she was even in mid-step
when she just couldn't go anymore.
What a darlin' !!
Gwynie Pie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how precious! I can relate to feeling this sleepy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great website!! I wish I knew how to do this!! You are incredible!! I do not know what select a profile means!! how sad.. roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gwyn! I love your blog. I feel like I have gotten to know you so much better since reading these faithfully. Plus, I have found out just HOW WONDERFUL you really are. William told me he really married up. LOL I am so inspired by your blogs. I am excited to see the love your family shares. That's unfortunately a rare thing in this world. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete