Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just a few pictures from Easter weekend.
Cupcakes made by Dana and
decorated by Pie and Lily Kate.
I had grand plans for this centerpiece with very specific placement
of the yellows and pinks.

Then -- Lily Kate wanted to help stick the flowers in the foam--so this is
her arrangement.

I figured I could always re-arrange them after she went to bed
so they would be just perfect for the table on Sunday.

After she went to bed, however, I looked at the centerpiece
and realized just how perfect it was already....
and I left them exactly the way she fixed them.

I love it!
It makes me happy!
And here's Jigsy-boy after
he was assaulted with cascarones. We went through several dozens
and confetti was dropping off everyone the rest of the day.

Very fun !!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment