Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Great Morning with MOPS !!!!

Yesterday, William and I had the privilege of speaking to the MOPS group at our church. We had such a good time there, visiting with our old friends and meeting new ones. It was a very uplifting and encouraging experience for us. But, more than anything, we were just excited to see those young women - busy wives, moms, homemakers - taking time from their crazy week to connect with and encourage each other.

It made me very nostalgic about the "Old" days when I was there every Monday morning as well........some of the sweetest times of my life!! were spent with those ladies, laughing and crying and working things out.

William and I had a great time! and thank you, friends, for your friendship and love AND for the very tasty gift you gave us. Wasn't necessary, but it sure is fun!!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment