Monday, February 9, 2009

GREAT PARTY


As you know we have had a wedding! And last weekend, we had a party/reception/shower for well-wishers to give their congratulations to the happy couple...........

It was a great party!! I know William and I had great fun! We got to visit with friends and family and eat good food all the while. What's better than that? I ask you?? My sweet brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Charles and Elaine, cooked all the meat for the party. Delicious pork tenderloin ---- I'm talking, D-Lish-US!!!! along with wonderful pork short ribs and grilled chicken. He also made some "killer" jalapeno/cream cheese poppers that were D-vine!! Many thanks to them! Also, to my dear friend, Elaine Russo, thank you, thank you, thank you.....don't know what we'd have done without you. You were so calm and steady, you calmed me down too. And thank you Friends who stopped by to say "congratulations" to Colin and Ronnie! We had a wonderful time and we are so blessed by your presence in our lives! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment