Wednesday, September 2, 2009

100TH POST !!! Yeah !!!!

I just have a few minutes to write a little --I'm going with some girlfriends
at 1 today to see Julie and Julia. Such a fun movie. I saw it yesterday
and am going back today with the girlfriends who couldn't
make it there yesterday. It is definitely one of those "gotta see that over and over"
movies. So sweet. So refreshing.
This post is my 100th here on The Pink Tractor -- a milestone in blogland. A small bloggy step you might say. Soooo, I wanted to give you readers and commenters a little "sussy" (def. surprise, gift, a little something extra). I am having a drawing for the above Fall gifts.

The very small token of my appreciation includes a sweet Fall picture frame, an amber votive holder with a 6 pack of spiced pumpkin scented votives and a pretty Fall pick. You'll just have to trust me that it's all very pretty, since this picture turned out so dark. :)

Soooo - here's what I need from you in order to put your "name in the hat" for the drawing --------------------

COMMENT on this post. It is located at the bottom. Look for where it says "Comments", then just click on it, it will take you to a Comment page. Now, if you try this and it leaves you a little message in red saying something about your comment can not be processed at this time --- just ignore and hit Publish Comment again. It then may ask you to decipher a scrambled up word -------- Yes, I know it's a pain. Just jump through the "hoops" and I am going to try to make this blog more commenter friendly. I only know these weird little quirky things because I jump through hoops almost every time I try to leave comments on other blogs. Keep trying, it will go through eventually.

AND I will enter your name a second time IF you FOLLOW this blog. This is more simple than Commenting actually. Just hit the FOLLOW button there to the right side, over by the pictures. You can easily place your picture and info there so I know who is reading.
IF you already FOLLOW, mention that in the COMMENT and you're name will go in twice.

So for two chances to win -- COMMENT and FOLLOW. Easy peasy.

I am having so much fun writing this blog. I'd write even if no one read this stuff. However, you just don't know how much all your
comments -- whether on the blog or in person when we have visited -- have meant to me. I am so very blessed by calling you all Friends. Thanks for reading!

Oh --- I will put the names in a hat and draw the winner on Monday night. Soooo, that gives you 5 days to get your comment in.

Thank you so much.

Love to you all,

Gwynie Pie
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Gwyn you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! And, I REALLY need you to make a trip to north Texas to help me arrange some furniture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 blogs!! That's amazing!! I follow u all the way in SC!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I LOVE contests. Hahaha. Even though this isn't REALLY a contest. OOOH I hope I win. Hahaha. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am followin you girl! I love your blogs...the nutter butter flip flops were great! I loved the wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Fall!! Love you even more!! Yeah to you for 100th blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. had a fun time at the movies today!! LOVE your blog and thank you for inspiring me to write my own!! LOVE YA'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ms. Gwynie Pie, Just had to leave a comment on the 100th Post.
    Love the Blog!
    elisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your little corner of the world with us. You inspire me to get back into my own blog. You bless me~

    Oh and I already subscribe to ya or follow ya sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mrs. Gwyn. Just want you to know that I lovingly read your blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it. It's so refreshing and sweet. You're like our own little Pioneer Woman!

    Kinsey Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Put me in, I'm ready to play. Would write more but gotta get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Gwyn,

    I love reading your blog too. I am so glad to have internet finally at home so I can read it again. Miss you guys. (You don't need to put my name in the drawing - I am a little far away!) Talk to you soon. Hey our Vonage phone works so you can call anytime and it will be a local call for you. It is our old house phone. Remember we are 7 hours ahead. Tell your family hi. Wishing I was there for the girls night at the movie. So miss those nights!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in! I love anything that smells like pumpkin! Gotta love fall~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a terrific blog. Congratulations on writing l00 posts. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gwyn! Like the rest, I love your blog! Congrats on your 100th post! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gwen, I love reading your blog. You make me laugh so much & then brought me to tears when you wrote about Elizabeth. I so looked forward to her hugs every Sunday & miss her smile. You then wrote about canning & it brought back warm fuzzies. My Mom canned all kinds of vegtables & I also wish I could have gone back & paid alittle more attention. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish the prize included dinner with you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Gwyn, What a wonderful idea ~ but you are so full of them! I Haven't read all of them yet but I have loved all that I read ~ so interesting and FUN!! I especially love the pickled jalapeno one :-) I LOVE jalapenos; just ask Julie, Beth or Elisha!!! I miss all of y'all so Much ~ oh well, don't need to get mushy now! Anyway, just want to thank you for this wonderful site, blogs, recipes, info and everything else. AND of course, enter my name in the drawing TWICE!! LOL...I am a follower. Thanks also for the BD wishes you left me on FB! Love & Miss both you & William (not to mention ~ Devin!!)
    AND I must agree with what Jeff posted yesterday!!!! God Bless You Gwyn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoops!! Forgot to congratulate you on your 100th blog ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete